Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! No order confirmation

I'm wondering how long it takes to get a shipping confirmation for my new device. I ordered the device 3 days ago and have received the confirmation of order and I'm seeing my new plan in My Account but I have not yet received a shipping confirmation...

ausama by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't activate new SIM card as old card is invalid

Hello, received a new phone today. Sales person didn't activate my new SIM card so I'm trying to do this myself online. When it asked for the old and new SIM card numbers, it keeps prompting me that my old SIM card is invalide.  Thanks,Mir

Mireille87 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Should I wait for another 3 months?

Dear Community, I am currently in position 101 for iPhone 12 pro. It took two months to reach this position from 131. My current phone is very slow and sometimes not functioning.  I was planning on moving from Android to IOS this year due to the data...

MiniCh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Iphone 12 pro delivery

I placed an order on an iphone 12 pro on Nov 27 (black friday) and was told that the delivery time was 3-4 weeks.  It is now 4 weeks that have passed and I have not received tracking info nor confirmation that my device has been shipped. I would like...

mmonz87 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes