Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Recently my phone will say "No Sim Card

I have samsung 10 plus, for a few days my mobile start whit tis proble:Recently my phone will say "No Sim Card I have to restart the mobile and after working for a few hours!!!someone has suggest to fix this problem? Otis

Ottolosavio by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Volte/VoWifi to work on OnePlus 7 Pro

Hello! I have a Oneplus 7 pro. This is not a "Fido Supported Device". However, VoLTE and VoWiFi Does work! I am able to get these features to work by first provisioning the service in a supported fido device (Tested w/ an Iphone and Pixel5) by insert...

volte.PNG vowifi.PNG Screenshot_20210124-162300.jpg
bjarrett by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

brightstar phone repair

my phone has been sent to bright star jan 25. i run a buiness using that phone every day.. i pay for Apple care every month and do not appreciate such terrible service. .i sent my phone in jan25 .was not eben offered a replacement to use. my package ...

dtrobertson by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone sent to wrong address and not arriving

I ordered Samsung Galaxy S20 FE on Jan 15th and got the confirmation email with my right address.I was waiting for my shipment email to come to track my package and I didn't get the email until Jan 18th, so I contacted fido w live chat and the person...

Gio22 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes