Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Brightstar claim denied

I am fido coustmer and i have been paying my device protection and when there's time to use my insaurance they denied to do. worst experience 

Shivani6 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+is on sale on the fido site nowanybodymhave a model # anybody know how many gig the phone is thanks

Ronster36 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Estimated time when device is ready for pickup.

I applied for upgrading my device yesterday and received email saying:  "Please wait for the ‘Ready For Pickup' email we'll be sending you before visiting a store. You will have 3 days to pick up your order once you receive that email."  I am wonderi...

mindslife by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Pixel Xl

My daughter has a Google pixel xl. Ahe received a message today that her phone needed a reset and then shortly after, her screen froze. She turned it off and when we tried to turn her ohine back on, its unresponsive.  We've held the start button down...

Arsenva by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Toll-Free - How to restrict to Canada only

I recently was charged for calls to a toll-free number that apparently is a US only toll-free. How can I put a restriction on my service to only allow FREE toll-free numbers to be accepted? Thanks

b66 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes