Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! VPN that works with Fido data on Android?

Because Fido is on IPv6 I can't seem to find a VPN that works on their network. Has anyone had any success? I'd like to leave the VPN on 24/7, for both LTE and WiFi, and automatically switch between the two.   I'm on a Pixel XL.

Madman by I'm a participant level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EMUI 11 on Huawei P30?

The OS Upgrade Schedule says February 23 for EMUI 11 on Huawei P30 but my phones doesn't see any updates past 10.1.0.175. Any updates for EMUI 11 rollout?

CadErik by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone on 3G during calls

Hi, I am a new Fido customer. I noticed today that when making calls my phone switches to 3G. As soon as I hang up it then switches back to LTE. I am using an iPhone 12 but have never had this before on my old network. Any suggestions? Thanks

gmun by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New sim card with new phone?

I recently updated my device with fido and I got my new device today. It was with a new SIM card. Must I activate the new SIM card if I'm already a fido user? Can I use my old sim card? Thank you.

hgu by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes