Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

Resolved! How to transfer IMEI of used phone to your account

Is it possible to have the IMEI number of a used phone you purchased be added to your fido accout. I have a bring your own phone plan from fido iwth a fido sim card. Reason I am asking this is so that the previous owner cannot report the phone stolen...

dtaurasi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung S8 screen blackout

Now that I am using my Samsung phone exclusively, I find that the screen blacks out during calls. I cannot use the key pad or tell if I am still connected. I followed a suggestion to hold the power and home buttons down for 20 seconds but that did no...

Student123 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

got an s20 ultra phone would you do this

seen videos of people spending upwards for 2000 dollars for the new samsung galaxy s20 ultra phone (which i have) lovin it.... and dropping it in water pouring hot water on it and others... this man ummm no way is going to do that it would be absolut...

gorgon666 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

wifi calling Samsung A5

I have a Samsung A5 phone from Fido with wifi calling enabled, no problem. My partner has the identical phone not from Fido and when we enabled wifi calling it said he's not eligible. He has all other requirements, monthly plan etc.. It is really nee...

ontarian by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes