Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Ipad air 4 never ending wait

Hello,  I've ordered my Ipad air 4th generation in Dec 2020.  It is been 5+weeks now and I have not received any information regarding the iPad. Fido is unaware of when they will have it in their inventory again, they blame Apple for restocking it. o...

Captur2.PNG
more_fun18 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade a device

Hello to allI upgraded my non-Fido phone to a Motorola Edge+ which sells for 2k but with Father's Day special and exclusive offer to my account I got a credit of 73$ per month for 24 months which bring total finance to 9.99$ a month plus my plan 30.4...

Faez2 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone 7 doesn't ring while I am driving

Hi All,My husband and I have both IPhone 7's.My question is why does his phone not make any sound when we is getting a call or a text message while he is driving.I have checked his settings against mine as I am alerted to calls or texts while I am dr...

67ll by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LTE suddenly not working on iPhone 8

My phone all of a sudden stopped connecting to the LTE network and will only work on 3G, sometimes not even that. I've tried turning my phone on and off, turning airplane mode on and off, turning data on and off. Not sure what to try next. Thanks! 

DemiDoy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes