Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Worst customer service experience.

Everything just messed up. So disappointed with fido services. They don't know how to satisfy customer. They just transferred my call to other department without listen all issues. I ordered device, sent it back 3-4 time just for exchange and repair ...

Gurii by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No status on my new phone

I ordered my new phone Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 256g black since Sep 2nd. After I ordered the phone and rejected other offers, I didnt receive my phone after 2-5 days as promised. I called for follow up, they told me it's on back order and i have to ...

Moealoul by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 13 phone upgrade

I have put in a phone upgrade to an iPhone 13 pro max. Does this mean that I have pre-ordered the phone? I haven't received any confirmation of a preorder and when I click on upgrade phone it says that a phone upgrade has been requested and no phone ...

Ziggy1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Apple Watch

So seeing as it's been awhile since I've seen an update on any forums and there's new Apple products being released , will Fido be beginning to support the Apple Watch now ?

itss_cam by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with the down payment amount

When I look at the cost of the iPhone 13 (128 GB) it says that it's $335.00 down and $33.34 per month. However, when I try to get it with a plan, I don't see any down cost and the monthly cost becomes $47.30. Does that mean that the down cost has aut...

AT6 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes