Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

iphone 13

I preordered iPhone 13 last October 20 and no email when the phone is expected to arrive. How can I know the ETA? If rumors about it being shipped out by December then I'd rather cancel it

mkobeee by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Will the "Lite" phone work on Fido

Hello,  I would like to use a Lite Phone (https://www.thelightphone.com/) on Fido. The Lite Phone uses: 4G LTE Bands: B2, B4, B12, B13, B17, B25, B26 Will it work? Thanks!

BHal55 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung J3 "failed to send message"

Hi. I'm new to Fido. About half the time now, my Samsung J3 claims "failed to send message" usually about 30 seconds after hitting send. But the recipients sometimes claim that they did indeed receive the message. I'm using the same hadrware I brough...

PeterJ by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Very Poor Cell Reception

I have such bad reception with my Fido phone (iPhone 4) when at home it's becoming a HUGE problem. When trying to make a call it's "searching" for a network, text messages are never delivered and if I do have service it's only one bar that doesn't la...

a_meow by I'm a participant level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes