cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst service from fido and bright star insurance

Venkatesh
I'm a participant level 2

I brought this bright star insurance up on the sugestion of the fido customer service representative.  I regret it now.

Due to I'll date I lost my device as I contacted brightstar I was asked to submit the documents and as I did it. They asked me for further documents,  as I sent them as well. Now it's been over a month and every time I call them I am asked to resubmit my documents.  Ohh god! This is a never ending process.  I am tired.  Bright star nor fido don't care about the customers.  From my experience I advise people never subscribe to bright star insurance and fido. I wish I have never moved to fido. I hate your service. 

I am moving away from fido for peace of mind.

3 REPLIES 3

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

i thought about getting insurance with either Fido or Samsung store .

the only difference is Fido covers (thieft and lost, + deductible pricing) , samsung covers same (no thieft or lost, + deductible price).

in the long term it is better to place money in bank account (high interest and hide away from oneself), aka place $20/month, (plus $500 per year to cover deductibles twice per year). by the end of 24 months is $480 + $1000 = $1480. this would cover the insurance

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Venkatesh! Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly not the level of service we expect to provide our clients. Let us know when you're available and we'll send you a PM. After with, we'll be happy to help you fix all this. Smiley

Venkatesh

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. 

I would very thankful if you can help me.

Please send me an email I'd where I can send you all the necessary documents. 

Feel free to ping me anytime @

XXXXXX@gmail.com 

Best regards 

Venkatesh yarra