cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did i get a suspension fee of $72?

Chidimartins83
I'm a participant level 2

Fido charged me extra of $72 inclusive of tax, as a 'suspension fee' this month June 2024. That is utter ridiculous even when 0 dollar was carried over from the previous bill. I'm reaching out to this forum to remove the extortionate bill asap.

Fido numbers: 604XXXXXXX and 672XXXXXXX.

3 REPLIES 3

Chidimartins83

Can't click the link you posted 

Hello again,

Sorry to hear you're unable to use the link provided. I'm not sure why you are not able to use the link. It seems to work for me, even with various browsers. That said, it's the same Contact Us link available at the bottom of each page on both the Fido Community and Fido.ca pages. It can also be reached at fido.ca/contact, if you prefer to access the page manually.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Chidimartins83,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customers' accounts. If you wish assistance with your matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

As well, you should also note these forums are public and the sharing of personal information (ie phone numbers, account numbers, etc) is not recommended.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers