cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the 32gb Galaxy S4?

kkmark
I'm a participant level 2

Where is the 32gb Galaxy S4?  16gb is not enough, especially when over half of it is taken up by pre-installed software.

I realize that there's an update coming from Samsung where you can now move stuff over to the micro SD card, and that I can expand the phone's memory with a 32gb or 64gb micro SD card, but that still doesn't address my needs as a consumer.  The simple fact is that it's still a 16gb device with 9gb of available space, whether you install a 16/32/64gb micro SD card or not.  Apps will run slower on the micro SD, micro SD cards are not as reliable as internal flash memory, etc.  

I'd much prefer it if I had a 32gb device with around 24 - 25gb of free space, for extra breathing room, then it is an easier decision on what size of micro SD card I buy to complement the phone's onboard storage.

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Wufai
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3
That 32GB S4 is not likly to arrive to Canada, its like a 99% done deal atm. Your only way to get is is full price or craiglist one from AT&T, make sure it is unlocked first.

kkmark
Thanks for the update. Also, forgive me for saying so, but I think that it is ridiculous that the 32gb version is not arriving to Canada - ever. Maybe I'll wait and see how the Google Galaxy S4 looks like, and whether it has at least 12-13gb of free space after the Samsung bloatware has been dumped. Or maybe I'll try to find the AT&T version and get that instead.

Hi there kkmark,

Why not just get a microSD card?