cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I able to get the phone from Fido?

joega
I'm a participant level 1

3 weeks ago I thought I had a great deal of getting 6$/ month iphone 12 from Fido, and I waited for 2 weeks and there is no shipment of the phone, I was simply told that they are outstock so there is nothing I can do beside wait or abondon the deal. Thus I choose the second option and cancel that deal. I looked though Fido website, and decided to get the SamSung S21 / WHITE2. I hope this time it will be faster, since in the shopping pannel suggested there was stock. But no I was wrong, I waited for a week and I got a letter (only letter beside the purchase confirmation one) informed me that:

"

Dear Valued Customer,

Your recent purchase of a  CPO Fido Branded Sleeve, FIDO CPO CARD, FIDOTRISIM, CPO LEAFLET FOR BOX (FIDO), S21 WHITE2, FIDO ACTIVATION GUIDE - UPGRADE, is still being processed. When your device leaves our warehouse, we’ll send you an email with a tracking number and courier details.

"

However I remembered I been told that: ( I don't live within remote area)

"
You’ll typically get your order within 2 to 5 business days. If you live in a remote area, if it’s a busier time of the year or if you ordered a very popular device, there could be an additional delay. Don’t worry – we’re working as quickly as possible to get your order to you.
"

What is happening why am I waited for a week and still received email that tell me to continue waiting, and how long I need to wait for to get a phone?

Right now I think I am slowly loss my patient with the speed of Fido processing (or shipment) service, I just want to know a confirm date that when will I able to get, or will I able to get it? 

Sincerely

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Joega,

Welcome to the community!

I understand it might be frustrating not receiving a purchased device in short order. As you are aware, the iPhone 12 is out of stock and it is likely the same for the Galaxy S21 as well. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if those orders will ever be fulfilled. As far as I am aware, Apple recently discontinued the iPhone 12 (see here) and the Galaxy S21 was discontinued last year (see here). Any sales would have been for existing stock of those devices. If there does not appear to be any remaining devices, I'm doubtful they will be able to obtain more of those devices.

I also understand you reached out here for some sort of timeline. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone will be able to offer any timeline given the reduced availability of those devices. If they can source those devices, they will be able to fulfill those orders. However, since they are discontinued, I think the likelihood of them being able to source them is rather slim.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

MarylinVergel

Hello there

I kinda have the same problem, but I purchased a iPhone14 about 6 days ago with a new plan and I never received the "ready for pick up email". What can I do in this situation?

Hey @MarylinVergel Smiley

Sorry to hear you haven't yet heard about your phone pickup! 

You can reach out to customer service at your convenience and they'll be happy to look into your order status.