cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upside-down service triangle

Courtforshort
I'm a participant level 2

This isn't really an issue, I'm just really curious as to what the hell it means. 

My phone will randomly get this symbol in the notification bar that just looks like the little triangle that tells me how many service bars I have, except it's upside down. 

What the heck, man?

Oh hey look, I can upload photos...

Screenshot_20210122-075504~2.png

4 REPLIES 4

Courtforshort

Duh - I guess that info would have helped!

It's an LG G7 One. Probably the worst phone I've ever had, but that's beside the point. Anyways... There's nothing when I swipe down, and I've googled aboot and found nothing. I assume it has stock android, as I haven't installed anything else. 

Thanks!

Hello again,

Thanks for the additional information!

I'm still not sure of the meaning of that notification symbol. However, I don't think it's specific to LG (see here). I think they're the same notifications.

@Community: Any ideas?

Cheers

Hello @Courtforshort,

Based on the user's manual guide, the icon is not phone related from what I can see. It most likely has to do with one of the apps you've downloaded. When the icon appears and you swipe down from the top, are you able to see which app is the notification associated to?

You can download the user manual guide from here.

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Courtforshort,

Welcome to the community!

What phone are you using? If it's an Android device, the symbols on the left are usually notifications (see here). When you do get that symbol, are you able to swipe down to view what the notification might have been? Does your phone have stock Android? If so, you might be able to access the notification log (see here). If your device is a Samsung device, they have their own NotiStar accessible via Good Lock. Other device manufacturers might also have their own variations of a notification log.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers