Upgrade pending

Upgrade pending

Upgrade pending

schraminvan
I'm a Participant Level 1

Upgrade pending

I ordered 2 new phones last week, both pixels. My wife phone came today, mine still says upgrading pending and theres no record on my account of a phone upgrade order.

What's up?

1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @schraminvan

Welcome to the community! 

Did you order the exact same model of the Pixel? Did you receive an email confirmation for your specific line? There are usually two emails sent out following an order. One confirming the order and another with the tracking information once the device leaves our warehouses. 

If you've received the confirmation email, you should continue to keep an eye out on your emails for the tracking number. It will have the most up to date information! If you haven't received your confirmation email, it would be a good idea to check your spam and junk folders to be sure it wasn't accidentally redirected there. 

If you still don't see the confirmation email there, we'd suggest reaching out so we can take a closer look with you. You can check out all the ways to reach us through our Contact Us page. We can also send you a PM from here if you'd prefer. Let us know! Smiley