cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Upgrade pending

schraminvan
I'm a participant level 1

I ordered 2 new phones last week, both pixels. My wife phone came today, mine still says upgrading pending and theres no record on my account of a phone upgrade order.

What's up?

8 REPLIES 8

mahann
I'm a participant level 2

can you please check mine too? i didn't receive a confirmation email

Hey there @manhann and welcome to the Community!

If you need assistance with your order, reach us out through one of our servicing channels for assistance and we will be glad to check that out with you!

mdjr1203

I am having a similar problem no confermation email and still reading upgrade pending 

Lucas1999

I have the same issue. I upgraded to a samsung s20FE and upgraded my plan. I received a confirmation email about the plan upgrade but nothing about the phone upgrade

Hey @Lucas1999,

Did you receive anything by now?

Also, what color did you order? It's possible that the device is out of stock for now and additional delivery delays may apply.

Let us know. 

Lucas1999

Hello! I still haven't received a confirmation email yet. The color was navy blue (the only color that was available). Thanks

Thanks for letting us know @Lucas1999.

We are now aware that this is happening and and working on a resolution asap. 

Your order should have gone through though. If you'd like us to confirm, let us know and we'll send you a PM here on the community. 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @schraminvan

Welcome to the community! 

Did you order the exact same model of the Pixel? Did you receive an email confirmation for your specific line? There are usually two emails sent out following an order. One confirming the order and another with the tracking information once the device leaves our warehouses. 

If you've received the confirmation email, you should continue to keep an eye out on your emails for the tracking number. It will have the most up to date information! If you haven't received your confirmation email, it would be a good idea to check your spam and junk folders to be sure it wasn't accidentally redirected there. 

If you still don't see the confirmation email there, we'd suggest reaching out so we can take a closer look with you. You can check out all the ways to reach us through our Contact Us page. We can also send you a PM from here if you'd prefer. Let us know! Smiley