cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messages received out of order

hound54
I'm a contributor level 2

I have called Fido tech so many times.i have a galaxy S8 I bougyt unlocked from samsung Factory reset the phone many times.reset the APN settings and did everything Fido has told me to do.as you can see in the picture sometimes the time stamp is way off and the thread is stacked not 1 after the other....any help been like this for over a month20190520_163942.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

FidoKenny

Hey @hound54

I just want to make sure that I understand what's going on here.

So your text messages are delayed when you receive them on your unlocked Samsung S8?

Also, did you get a chance to try your sim card in a different device to see if you get the same result?

hound54

It should been .. "Hey" then " hey" I had the phones.side by side also if I test it by sending a text 1 from one phone 2 from any other phone back and forth it shows like this on my phone received like this  1,3,5,7  and sent like this 2,4,6,8 but in the right order on the other phone and the time stamps are way off

hound54

Like thisLike this

Hey @hound54

Just getting back to you concerning your situation. I gathered information on my end and this is known and was flagged by our support team.

I would like to take your example to get this looked into.

I'm sending you a PM, talk to you soon.