cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch

jugmarker
I'm a participant level 2

Hello i recently bought a samsung galaxy smart watch with LTE capability. When will i be able to hook it up through FIDO. I am a long term customer and am eagerly awaiting the date. Can someone please let me know what exactly is going on with smart watch plans. Thanks so much. 

4 REPLIES 4

Begemotkot

WOW 2019, that has been 2 years and past a few generations of different smartwatches... now plans  like that are availabe around the world, for example:https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/onenumber. One number - two or more devises that works concurently. What a diversity it will give to the customers, but as usual not in Canada... that is a shame.

jugmarker

Hi there, yes, it is an eSim. Will Fido be making arrangements to support these type of devices (samsung galaxy watch esim)? If so, when? 

Thanks

Hey @jugmarker

For now, we didn't get any news concerning supporting the Samsung Galaxy watch with the Esim.

I do invite you to keep an eye on Fido.ca for upcoming offers.

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello @jugmarker,

Thank you for posting and for your interest concerning smartwatches compatibility with Fido's network. 

At this time, we do not carry smartwatches, however you might be able to activate your device with a physical SIM card. 

To clarify, does the Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch require a physical SIM card or an eSIM? If it needs a physical SIM card, you might be able to activate it on your device. 

Keep the Community posted!