cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512GB

Leslie81
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Just pre-ordered the new Samsung S21 Ultra 5G 512GB! So excited to get it!! I hope I get the Wireless Ear Buds and Smart Tag...it said while quantities last....fingers crossed!! 

5 REPLIES 5

Raymond321
I'm a contributor level 1

There is chance that your phone not available. Maybe on back order until supplier restock. Good luck

embrowne

I would cancel my order and get it directly from Samsung. The price is cheaper on Samsung's website and you're guaranteed to get the buds and tag. Ordering from fido is more expensive and they won't price match. Also its not guaranteed you'll get the buds/tag

Hey @embrowne

Sorry to learn that you are looking to cancel your order. The advantage with your order here is that you get a financing option, which allows you to not pay full price for your phone right away.

To get this looked into, we will need get access to your account.

You can find all the ways to reach us here.

If it's best for you, we can send you a PM here on the Community as well.

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@Leslie81 Did you get the phone yet? I got mine in on Saturday and was able to order the Galaxy Buds Pro and Smart Tag with the evoucher. I'm loving the S21 Ultra so far, curious what your thoughts are. Smiley

FidoAllan

Hey @Leslie81, we're very excited for you! This brand-new phone looks amazing. Smiley Don't hesitate to let us know how things go!