cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Q - text message glitch

kris-leff
I'm a participant level 2

this problem has been driving me nuts since yesterday evening. i recieved a message from a friend and what i believe happened is that i deleted it without realizing it.  the problem is my phone still shows that i have a message in the notification area as well as on the text message icon... has anyone else had this happen? and if so is there anyway to fix it? i have tried restarting my phone and still every time i select the message in the notification area it just goes to create a brand new message and it doesnt show up at all in my message inbox. i have recieved more messages from the same friend as well as created new messages to send to him and still the notifications wont go away. help??

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

kris-leff

so apparently the problem just fixed itself... go figure. i recieved a message from another friend and the text message that was stuck was randomly thrown in the conversation with the message i just recieved. kind of a headache but cant really complain, i suppose. at least i dont have to stare at the phantom message anymore.