cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

HarsimranjitSK
I'm a participant level 2

I have to change to Rogers as fido don't have any offer with Samsung Galaxy Note 8

8 REPLIES 8

EFTC
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

In case if you are still in the market for Note 8, Fido now carries Note 8 online.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

That's correct! We now offer the Note 8 through customer care, online, and through some of our retailers Very_Happy 

FidoKenny

Hey @HarsimranjitSK and welcome to the Community.

Sorry to see that you are planning to leave us because of this phone.

You always have the option to use an unlocked Note 8 on our network.

We also have other phones available on our end. I invite you to check our phone list here.

HarsimranjitSK

I also don't want to go from this community as fido is providing me very good service at very reasonable price but, my phone is not working properly so, I have to buy a new phone and I don't want to get a phone with a past technology or one, which I have to replace again in a couple of months. So, I think Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be best. I know fido offers less expensive deal on Devices as compare to rogers and bell. So, It was very disappointing for me when I couldn't find any deal with this specific device of fido. I personally think that Samsung note 8 is better than iPhone 8+ . Moreover, Samsung S8+ is not as good on paper as Samsung note 8 . So, my first choice is this device. Unlocked Note 8 will be quite a bit expensive for me as I don't want to expend this much money at once but, now I and thinking that I have to make my heart stronger and should buy a unlocked one.

EFTC
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Keep in mind that sometimes Fido might change their minds throughout the duration of your contract. 

Furthremore, based on historical market watch Fido typically brings out new phones (high end ones) about 1 - 2 weeks after new years. It might be worth waiting until then.

I did my cell phone competitor offering evaluation a few years ago and I am happy with Fido since the plan Fido offered at that time meet my needs. Your needs might be different; nevertheless, be sure to do the math before you jump ship.  

Hi @HarsimranjitSK!

We definitely wouldn't want to see you go. Let us know what you decide to do. Smiley

Note8Chris2017
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Yes, you guys are very sad to see her go, but will do nothing. That is so sad

EFTC
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

There is nothing Fido can do if another customers jump ship simply because the device he or she wants is not offered. It is a free market and customers are free to leave if they are not satisified.

In reality if he or she really wants a Note 8 it can be purchased and paid in full from a Samsung store and use the current Fido plan.