cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased a phone and a new plan but no order Confirmation.

dhicks123
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I purchased two phones and upgraded two plans on my line, but I haven't received a confirmation of my phone's being paid for. No money has been taken from my account for upgrading one of the phones and it's been 4 days. Why have I not seen anything yet?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoAnthony

Hey @dhicks123,

Welcome to the Community! 

Normally, you're supposed to receive an email from us once your order is placed and once your order is shipped, which includes the tracking number for you to track the order. Keep in mind, that confirmation emails are usually sent within 24-48 hours after the order has been processed. 

Since the order was made 4 days ago, it would be best to look over the account to see what's going on. Feel free to contact us here and we'll be happy to help you. Alternatively, we can send you a PM here on the community.

Let us know! 😊

Pido
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Did this get solved. I am running on the same problem. Upgraded my phone to s22 galaxt but I didnt get an email with a tracking number

Hey @Pido

Not receiving an email right after your order is totally normal!

You should receive one when your phone ships, though.

If you'd like a status update on your order, feel free to contact customer service who'll be happy to look into that for you. Smiley 

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Pido 

Have you asked Fido if your phone is in stock or out of stock?

Have a nice day Smiley

bestanswer-fidostyle.pngmore-fidostyle.png