cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 8 device pink vertical line

alnoorj
I'm a participant level 2

Bought a new Pixel 8 online from Fido May 25 2024.  Pink line just appeared on screen. Comes and goes.  Phobe has a case and a screen protector.  Seems like a known issue. I read online Fido has a 30 day return / exchange.  Surely not?  What are my options?  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

alnoorj

thanks all responding.  Fido and Mobile Klinik can assist as it seems to be a known issue.  

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@alnoorj you can also do the warranty repair directly with Google see here to get started.

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Alnoorj,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of the issue with your new phone. Yes, Fido does offer their 15 day or 30 day (depending on how device was purchased) Satisfaction Guarantee. However, in your situation, the issue might be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.

If your phone is defective during the manufacturer’s warranty period and the defect is covered, simply bring your phone to any participating Fido Store (with your original proof of purchase) and we will send it for repair. If you need a phone during the repair period, we offer a loaner program (provided the store has loaner devices available) (taken from link above).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers