cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation received for Iphone 13 pre-order so far

rodle0731
I'm a participant level 2

I pre-ordered Iphone 13 pro max last Friday, but no confirmation email has been received.

How can I see the status for my order?

Any estimated date of shippment?

12 REPLIES 12

andyb0207
I'm a contributor level 2

It may take a cpuple days to get the confirmation. I pre-ordered my iphone 13 pro max on september 19.. got the confirmation 4 days later and I received my new phone on launch day (friday)

NipponIchi
I'm a participant level 3

How come you got your phone on launch when I preordered the max on sep 18, still don't have my phone  and still hasnt received any confirmation till this day. never will i order another phone from fido, this confirmation/tracking system is a disaster

Hi all, the iPhone 13 was just released today, September 24th. You will get a congratulations email followed by tracking information soon after. Also a call from FedEx informing you that your package will be delivered on a specific day and that someone needs to be home to sign for it. Congratulations on your new device, hope you enjoy it 

Ahda

Same. No update or confirmation whatsoever since my order was placed last Friday. Did the order get through? How do I check the order status? The official answer of "you'll get an email when it's shipped" is very frustrating, what if it won't be shipped a month from now? At least a way to get an estimated time frame or whether it is in stock or not would be very helpful.

NipponIchi

Did you get any confirmation yet, I am seeing ppls saying they got their phone and they preorderd later than we did

Ahda

No update at all since I placed the order last Friday, it's been 10 days.

AT6

I just ordered the iPhone 13 with a new plan today, and I still can't tell if the order even went through. 

bruce9

I also pre-ordered the IPHONE 13 PRO MAX last Friday and the situation is the same as yours, there is no information sent to me about the phone and I don't know how to check my phone order.

It feels awful.

NipponIchi

Did you receive your tracking/confirmation email yet?

bruce9

No, I still haven't received the email.

NipponIchi

did you receive any confirmation from fido yet? pre ordered on 19 and still has nothing

rodle0731

I received both confirmation email and tracking no. this afternoon. Expected to be delivered tmr.