cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More poor service from Brightstar

acooper
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

After several weeks and multiple calls (me to them) I learned today that my stolen phone claim has been rejected. I only know this because I called: Brightstar never calls the client and sends only company generated emails. Plus, I have told all agents that their website where I can supposedly look at my claim does not work on any of my devices. In all my calls I get a friendly agent reading from a chart " this is what it says..." No problem solving. I have been reassured, by a supervisor, that my claim is valid however NO attempt is made to honour the company's reason for existence which is to insure my new iPhone 12 that I bought through Fido. This is not a service but a scam: wear us down until we give up and Brightstar laughs all the way to the bank. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR RUSE. Insure your phone with a company that cares. And Fido, I have seen plenty of similar chat about Brightstar, time to stop supporting them. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @acooper! Philippe here. I hope you'e feeling well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience, but thank you for your feedback. That's certainly not the way we want you to feel!

We'll be happy to take a closer look at that with you, if you wish. You can contact us here for that or request a PM from the community for assistance.