cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messaging App broken-Pixel 3 a

Angela36
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My messaging app is broken. I am currently waiting for fido to help and I have been waiting on the phone for over an hour after trying multiple times to connect. I've read on google forums that this problem with the app cannot be fixed and that people often have to get new phones because of this. I hope none of you are experiencing this but have read it is quite common. I will be doing my best to ensure that Fido is accountable for this as it is a known problem with the phone. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Angela36

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Sorry to hear that your Messaging app is not functioning as intended. Unfortunately our support would be limited in that regard as this is not a Fido service.

The good news is that any new device purchase would be under the 1 year manufacturer's warranty. We would advise you to contact them for technical assistance with the default messaging app included in their product. In most cases, if this is a known issue on their end, a quick update should patch it.

Have you had the chance to reach out to them yet? if not, can you get in touch with them and let us know how it goes?