Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Calls with the LG Gossip Pro

19rellac
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi Guys,

Got a LG Gossip Pro yesterday and I am finding it very cumbersome when it comes to calling.  Firstly, the screen locks when I make a call and sometimes goes to black.  Also, when I have to input an extension or voicemail password it is next to impossible.

Also, in the Language and keyboard settings, the input method choice for the keyboard is disabled and I cannot choose it.  I can only access thhe onscreen keyboard settings.

Any input is appreciated!

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

FidoCristina
Fido Employee
Fido Employee

Hey everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to add a little update since I came across it  Smiley

Normally there is the option to control whether the screen should turn off during a call or not. In Settings there should be the option Screen lock under Call settings.

In case the screen turns off/on during a call randomly, it means the sensor for this feature does not work properly, it can be replaced in a repair store.

As for the physical keyboard, in Settings there should be also an option as to activate/deactivate it, for details please check manufacturer's user guide here.

Hope it helps!

Cheers

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hello 19rellac!

Did you find a solution for these matters?

@ Community: Can anyone assist? Does anyone have a LG Gossip Pro and know how to have this fixed?