cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a backorder for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G?

kdj
I'm a participant level 3

I ordered a phone almost three weeks ago and I was wondering how long people typically wait for phones that are backordered.  This is the first time this has happened and I noticed that the phone I ordered is still being advertised on the website and also on some online ads as well.  But I received a backorder notice two weeks ago and haven’t received any updates.  I am not sure how it is still being advertised if they haven't been able to ship the orders from several weeks ago.  I spoke to a rep and was advised I would receive an email this week with a tracking number and I should receive my new phone before Christmas.  However, the week is almost over and I haven't received any updates.  Any advice or an ETA would be appreciated.  I am currently borrowing a phone from someone since I thought mine would arrive soon and was hoping I can use the new one I ordered.

3 REPLIES 3

kdj

Thanks Valerie.  I just sent you a PM.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

We got, let's continue there Smiley 

FidoValerie

Hey @kdj Smiley

I totally understand you're looking forward to receiving your new phone, and that the delay is longer than what you originally expected.

We truly apologize for the wait! 

I'll send you a PM so we can look into your specific order status.

Talk soon!