Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 pro delay

Jatinder1992
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I have reserved my iphone 12 pro on Oct 26 2020. Since then i only got the reservation email. I mean this is a lot of delay and is creating a lot of frustration. 3-4 weeks time was promised but it had passed way over that. 

Is there anybody genuine who can explain this rather than saying it is back orderd or fido is just playing games with the people

9 REPLIES 9

Jatinder1992

Wow look how Fido is providing customer service...Person who had reserved the phone on 29Nov got the phone and person who had reserved on Oct 26 is still waiting. 

Mosi11
I'm a contributor level 2

Hi @Jatinder1992 if I'm not wrong, ordering through the reservation and adding new line in account has different process, payment amount and turn rating, hopefully you'll get your phone soon.😊

FidoFaiza

Hi @Jatinder1992

The iPhone 12 Pro is highly in demand and reset assured we are trying our best to get the phones shipped out in a timely manner. That said, I can send you a PM to further discuss or you can reach out to us vis these channels

Also, you could perhaps get some of your queries answered here

Jatinder1992

please PM me i want to further discuss the details

Hey @Jatinder1992

I'll send a PM your way. Talk to you soon!

Mosi11

Wow, from 26/Oct, it's unbelievable, more than 2 month back and they added resolved mark on topic related to iPhone 12 Pro delay. I agreed with you, Fido playing games with people this time.FYI I did ordered on 29/Nov.

I really dont know what to say I'm tierd to followup :|||

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Mosi11!

We're doing our best to get everyone their phones as soon as possible. As soon as it ships you'll get an e-mail with your tracking number Smiley

Mosi11

Hi @FidoNick  I already received my phone 👍🏼😁

Thank you .

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Amazing, enjoy! Very_Happy