cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incredibly disappointed with phone upgrade experience

NatalieD
I'm a participant level 3

I've loved Fido since joining, however recently had an awful experience. I received a promotion for a free Iphone XR ($30 monthly credit). The phone was misplaced by Purolator and eventually returned to Fido. I had an open case with both Fido and Purolator to resolve this. To be fair, the process was not negative until I called today to confirm that Fido has received the package back from Purolator and I wanted to ensure that the phone was being resent. I was told that the promotion no longer applies and the plan upgrade that I signed up for was cancelled. I'm surprised by this as the phone is being stated on my bill (along with the credit) and the plan change is reflected on the bill. Why would this change?? I would like receive the phone and the agreed upon arrangement reenstated. I spent an hour on the phone with your rep which was a massive waste of time, I'm incredibly frustrated by  this. I would like this resolved ASAP!

2 REPLIES 2

NatalieD

Hi @FidoPhilippe, yes please send me a DM I'd like to discuss some options with Community team. I'm sure we can come to an amicable resolution. 

FidoPhilippe

Hey @NatalieD! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience trying to get a new phone. That most certainly not the way we want you to feel!

Although you can certainly escalate the matter with us here, you can also request a PM from the community for assistance and we'll be happy to help you.