Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPHONE 12PRO SHIPPING

SH777
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hello,

I preorderred a iphone12 pro online and I received an email confirmed my phone was shipped on last Thursday. I was expected the phone to be arrived in a couple days but it's been a week and the FIDO store confirmed that they haven't received the phone yet. But I tracked the shipping and it says it was delivered last Friday. So I

called FIDO and the agent told me that the phone was shipped to the warehouse and I have to wait for the phone to be shipped to the FIDO store.

I am wondering how long dose it usally take? Will they update the shipping information when they actually ship the phone from the warehouse to the FIDO store? It is very confused because I thought the shippment information that provided me in my account is telling me when the phone is delivered to the FIDO store.

21 REPLIES 21

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @SH777

Sorry to hear that you've still not received your phone. There could be a number of factors that are delaying the shipment.

Have you received any info about the extended delays from the store or customer service?

If not, you can reach out to us at these channels so we can take a closer look at the situation. Alternatively, we can also send you a PM here to follow up.

Let us know!