cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

:manmad:i dont know what my PUK code is what do you have to do if you dont know what it is and my pin is blocked

3 REPLIES 3

Amanda1
Fido Employee
Fido Employee

Hey 905454!

I know this is a pretty old post but I would like to provide some up-to-date information about this in case anyone else comes across this and needs their PUK code. :smileyhappy:

You can actually find your PUK code when logged in to your My Account profile on Fido.ca. You can find this under the My Fido Service column on the left hand side of the page, next to the Your Phone section. Simply click the Retrieve your PUK Code link, select your phone number if you have multiple lines in the account, and press submit. 

Hope this helps! 

gsamis
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

If you call Customer care 1-88-481-3436 or go into your local Fido store they will be able to tell you what your

PUK code is

Anonymous
Not applicable
First things First, SYOP. Do not try and guess the PUK. If you tried guessing it already and it wont let you do anything, than im sorry you fried your SIM card and need to by a new one.

If it still asks for PUK and you NEVER guessed or entered anything yet, simply call customer service they will give you the PUK code and you can simply enter it.