cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 3XL shipping delay / back order

Will19
I'm a participant level 3

Ordered a pixel 3XL online on Dec 2 2019 but still have not received the phone. Got the email about back order on dec 7 with no further updates from fido ( call or email) . Just saw another post said the phone is discontinued? I am already being charged a higher rate plan since Dec 2nd from the hardware upgrade but never got an update from fido. Whats going on? Frustrated on the experience and poor customer service.

6 REPLIES 6

Will19

Phone ordered was Pixel 3XL 64gb white

Hello @Will19,

We're indeed aware of that situation, we did try to contact our customers in the best delays to let them know. Rest assured that this is not the experience we want you to have while upgrading to a new phone, with that said, you can contact us here or we can send you a PM and we will be happy to review your options and make this right. 

Will19

Please send PM.

Called hotline yesterday and they told me my order was cancelled even though I never told them to !

They will not honoured the bill credit promo of $200 on any further upgrade and said I cannot get discount on any phone upgrade due to this. I am now stuck paying more monthly and without a phone.

First time ordering a phone online thru Fido and this is becoming a nightmare....

Hey @Will19!

We sent you a PM. See you there!

Will19

social media rep has same feedback and on cancelled order and will not honour promo credit. request to speak with cs supervisor and live chat with escalation team. 

Took 3 hrs with Escalation team and able to honoured credit with another phone ordered. frustrated to jump through the hoops to get things resolved even customer didn't do anything wrong. 

Hey @Will19

I'm sorry to read you had trouble getting a resolution.  However, I'm happy you finally got things resolved!