cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely frustrated and feel like I just got scam

otaviotd
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I placed an order to upgrade my phone to an Iphone 13 256 Gb during the black Friday sales and chose the express pick up.

I received an email with the order confirmation and instructions "Please wait for the ‘Ready For Pickup'.

I waited for about 10 days. Then I contacted the costume service, they said that there is a shortage of the phone and asked me to wait. I need urgently the phone because my Samsung is not holding charge. After 1 week, I called again, they said that they would contact the store and keep me posted.

After 3 weeks, I decided to go to store. First, they said that they didn`t have it. Then they offered an open box one, I couldn’t believe it. When I said no, they offered me a plan $30 more expensive to get the phone right way (Then I realized they the lied to me, because they did have the phone, I just needed to pay more).

Has anyone received their phone from the Black Friday promotions?

Has anyone filed a complaint through CRTC?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

FidoVan

Hi there @otaviotd and welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to read about your expereince. If you still need assistance with your order, please reach us out in private on our social media platforms here so we can access your account and check what happened exactly.

We hope to chat with you soon!