cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Charges at starting FIDO

jjb2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Is there any way to deal with inaccurate FIDO charges. When speaking with FIDO, I was told that this was the only way to deal with the matter.

I transfered three i-phone accounts plus a home phone and internet. At COSTCO, I was told the monthly charge would be $40.00 plus cost for buying new phones. The new bill gives cost of $45 plus a subtraction for 24 months of $3.10 for one phone, $2.50 for the second and zero for the third. When I phoned, I was told that I would receive a $5.00 discount for each of the three phones for 23 months. Is there any way in which I can get this in writing since previous voice messages have been inaccurate. 

For the Home Phone, I was told that I would be charged the $65.00 extra device plus $20 per month, but not the $45.00 setup fee. The phone call I made today said that they would not support the charge reduction that was promised for me. 

On the purchase of a new i-Phone 10, I had a voice message on the delivery date, so I kept my existing phone company until the new phone arrived. However, the voice message was inaccurate and the phone was not delivered for about another 10 days. So I was charged by FIDO for the use of a phone that was not used for a couple of weeks. 

The internet is what I was told.

Please advise me how I can deal with these matters. 

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoLony

Hey @jjb2,

Welcome to the community!

We can surely review your promotions and invoices.

You can reach out to us via our customer service channels here or by sending us a private message on Facebook or Twitter.

Alternatively, we can also PM you here if you'd prefer.

Diulasaint
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Doom! yup, and they will tell you, by the time you received the activation message, you've been told that you would be using your phone

started from that time, even you never call to transfer your carriers!!!  And other thing is, even they promised eariler they will waived activation fee

, customer relationship department will say "nothing noted that activation fee would be waived" ! (NOT MENTIONing YOU'VE TOLD ME THAT FEES

WILL BE WAIVED, BUT DO I HAVE TO BE SELF AWARE I WILL BE CHARGED FOR THOSE HIDDEN FEES? IF IT'S NOT HIDDEN, FIDO SHOULD HAVE

THE DUTY TO TELL EVERY CUSTOMER, RIGHT?!!!)

perhaps, we endup buying their "SORRY"

I am also a victim waiting my problem to be solve bro