cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim

Pankajmali11
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I mistakenly removed my eSim, how can i re-install it ?

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Pankajmali11,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've mistakenly deleted your eSIM. Unfortunately, I don't believe you'll be able to re-install your previous eSIM. As far as I am aware, you would need to purchase a new eSIM. As far as I am aware, it would be a similar situation to switching devices (see here). You may be able to purchase a new eSIM by contacting customer service (see here).

That said, it may be possible to obtain a new eSIM via your My Account --> View Usage & Manage. The option to Manage SIM is located near the bottom of the page under Quick Actions. I have heard they have introduced the ability for customers to generate their own eSIMs, though I have not personally attempted it.

You should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you wish assistance with obtaining a new eSIM, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers