cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email confirmations after phone order

vettech15
I'm a participant level 2

it's time for me to upgrade my phone and i was looking to see what fido had to offer and without the fido website asking me to confirm my 'upgrades', next thing i know, i have supposedly ordered a new phone and upgraded my plan. i was simply trying to price out different options between other carriers as well, i have a found a better option that is beneficial to my mobility needs and do not want to be stuck with fido or paying a large amount of money to get out of this new contract. i do not have the new phone that i supposedly 'ordered' and am currently not paying a device balance as i still have my current phone. when the phone bill came out for the month of september it already has the new charges for the 'upgraded plan' on it. does anyone have suggestions or next steps if you have experienced this? 

4 REPLIES 4

vettech15

i supposedly 'upgraded' all of this at the beginning of this month, october. 

Hello @vettech15,

Welcome to the community!

Which phone did you upgrade to?

Did you receive any confirmation or tracking number? 

Let us know!

-FidoAnthonyZ

vettech15

i was looking to upgrade to the iphone 11. i received an email from fido stating the changes that i supposedly made to the current phone plan i had and that i had 'purchased' the upgrade to the iphone 11. i received another email from fido stating that i would receive a tracking number once the device had left the warehouse. i have not received any other emails regarding this situation. these emails were dated for the beginning of the month of october. 

Hey @vettech15, have you tried contacting customer service about this?

We'd love to help, you can either contact us or we can send us a PM, let us know what you prefer!