Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

Disable voicemail access code iPhone 6+

How do you disable a voicemail access code? Iphone 6+

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Disable voicemail access code iPhone 6+

Hey @Bob32 !  Just to make sure that I get this right Smiley You'd like to use the visual voicemail for iPhone and not have to hold and press the number 1 key to access your voicemail? If this is correct, you must be connected to Fido's data in order for you to access the visual voicemail, if not it will prompt you to enter your access code by holding and pressing the number 1 key. Does this make sense?

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted

Hey @Bob32

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

Are you looking to reset your voicemail access code or to disable the voicemail altogether? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

No. I'm  not looking to reset it. I'm looking to disable it so I don't have to enter a voicemail access code to get my phone messages.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Hey @Bob32 !  Just to make sure that I get this right Smiley You'd like to use the visual voicemail for iPhone and not have to hold and press the number 1 key to access your voicemail? If this is correct, you must be connected to Fido's data in order for you to access the visual voicemail, if not it will prompt you to enter your access code by holding and pressing the number 1 key. Does this make sense?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4