cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting my prepaid sim into an Esim.

Redonis
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I recently obtained the S22 ultra. I called fido customer care to find out of I could convert my prepaid sim into an esim and be transferred to their prepaid department.  The prepaid department indicated that it was possible to convert my prepaid sim into an esim but that I would have to go to a fido store to have it done. I then spoke with a fido store and was told that the system they use would not allow them to convert my prepaid sim into an esim and that I would need to call Fido. Now I've come full circle and still haven't been able to obtain an esim with my prepaid number, but every department I have spoken with is saying that it is possible to do. How do you convert my prepaid sim into an esim? Who do I need to talk with to accomplish this? Why am I being sent in circles?

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Redonis,

Welcome to the community!

You can find all the details on this page Smiley

If you're looking to swap your current SIM card to an eSIM you'll need to purchase a new eSIM card from a Fido Store or by contacting us.

Hi there @Redonis , I don't know the answer to your question, but,I do know where you can get the answer. Try contacting @ fidosolutions on Twitter and ask them to help you on this. The csr's are terrific and you can dialog with them through a dm. Hope you get this sorted soon,  cheers