cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my order?

AT6
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

So I ordered the 128GB iPhone 13 in pink yesterday. Although I haven't received any confirmation that the order went through, and in fact I was told to "try again" after submitting it, I think it may have sort have gone through because it keeps saying that it's processing everytime I click on "Upgrade My Device." However, I'm now thinking that I don't want to wait 1-2 weeks for its availability in that colour and size and that I am probably better off just paying a little bit extra for the 256GB iPhone 13 in pink. Is there any way for me to change my order? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

remmus
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I was in the similar situation. I wanted to cancel my order. (I ordered the Iphone 13 pro on Sep 24th) When I contact to them, they said the manufacturer had already received the order so cannot cancel it at the moment. The only way I could do is get the delivery first, contact them again for returning process, and send back the phone to Fido.
The good thing is my order is on its way to me now! I got the tracking number earlier today. 1-2weeks of estimated time seems they cannot gurantee the time cuz of high demands I guess Smiley I was not very happy until I received the tracking number because of estimated time Sad , but the process is faster than I expect! So I am totally fine with it now lol 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @AT6,

It would be best to contact customer service and they can check your account to make sure the order went through and if it did and has not been shipped they would be able to cancel the order.