Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged $60 extra for nothing

Tayyeba
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I have been charged $60 for September month. When i called to inquire, I was told that this is a charge which was credited to me in May/June. However, in the bill it was reflected as "Promotional offer" for the $60 credited to my account in May/June. Why was the promotional offer given to me at the time? And why it is being charged now?

I am trying to reach a customer service but none of my calls are going through. I have passed my deadline and no one can be connected as it saying they are shut. What about 24*7 hrs service that Fido provides? 

This is so bad! I will not suggest Fido to my fellow students and friends if this is the service they provide.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Tayyeba,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've received an unexpected charge on your bill. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts nor know the details of your situation.

@Tayyeba wrote:

...What about 24*7 hrs service that Fido provides? ...

I understand you have already attempted to contact them, however, where did you see that customer service was available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? According to their contact page, they provide days and hours of contact. While I also understand that they are generally available Mondays, today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation -- a Federal statutory holiday. That could be the reason customer service is not available today.

If you would like to discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service during their availability hours. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers