Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refound extra charge

majidmlf
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

My name is Majid teedayenoor and my account number is: Account: *********** and phone number as 416 *** ****.

My contract started on 26th Dec 2018 for 24 month and ended on 26th Dec 2020.

At the end of the contract, my device was paid off full but Fido did not reduce my monthly payment and change me the same bill amount till now ( more than 12 month). I have been a loyal fido customer for more than 12 years and I am so disappointed that it can happen to me.

I tried several time by chat and phone to solve this problem but they don’t have access to give me the credit or extra charge money back.

Could you please solve this problem and give my money back. Please inform me by my email address as: *****@gmail.com as soon as you fix it.

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Majidmlf,

I replied to your other post here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @majidmlf,

This is a public forum, you should not post your personal information.

Since you started your contract in 2018 it would mean you have a subsidised plan which means the cost of the device was built-in the plan.

When the contract is over the price remains the same that's how it's always was with subsidised plans.

As of February 2020 Fido change to a device finance only option so the cost of the device is seperate from the plan.

Since you are no longer in a contract you can always switch to one of the newer plans if you want.