Access to the LTE network Motorola RAZR HD

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Access to the LTE network Motorola RAZR HD

I got a new phone, the new MOTOROLA RAZR HD and signed up for a two year plan ($56/month incl. data  2GB/month). Since then I've only seen the H+ and occasionally the E+ as my connection.

I have never seen the LTE logo as my connection since I got the phone. About 2 weeks. This is the latest "smartphone" so it is LTE accessible and FIDE is LTE accessible, these are some of the reasons I choose this phone and company. So how do I get LTE access?

I read somewhere that the SIM must be an LTE sim, how can I find out if my SIM is LTE or not?

Any info would be appreciated.

Dinesh.

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Access to the LTE network Motorola RAZR HD

Remove the sim card and see if it is the same one as the lte sim cards on fidos website. I had this happen to me, so I went to a Fido kiosk and they gave me an lte enabled sim card. Hope this helps.
View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have the same phone same plan... the mini sim card that shipped with my upgrade is LTE, I suspect yours is too, LTE has a weak signal over distance (for any carrier its just the tech), where are you located?

Im enjoying the Razr, great speeds, great battery... 

let us know what happends.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1
I'm a Contributor Level 1
Solution

Remove the sim card and see if it is the same one as the lte sim cards on fidos website. I had this happen to me, so I went to a Fido kiosk and they gave me an lte enabled sim card. Hope this helps.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3