cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAZR HD LTE will not turn on.

Barman
I'm a participant level 2

I used my phone this morning for a call. I was with my mechanic and close enough to my car the bluetooth in my GPS came on so I could not hear caller. Tried to end call on the GPS and had to turn it off to disable call. From that time on my phone will not turn back on and it had a full charge.

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Audiomaze
I'm a contributor level 1

What kind of bluetooth setup do you have in your car? Is it an OEM or aftermarket job?

Barman

It is an aftermarket one. I got my phone to turn on by holding the on button on for 8 seconds.

Audiomaze

Yeah, I noticed you have to hold the power button in for a while to power it on.

MrZ

I have the same issue with the Motorola HD LTE.  I just got it a couple weeks ago from Fido and sometimes it doesn't start up even after a full charge.  Not sure what causes this.  It can go dormant on its own for no reason.

Just like the battery is temporarily disconnected and then it has to completely reboot after puching the power button for a minute or so.

Does Fido replace defective phones or does it go to a repair service?  Very disapppointing, I really need my phone to work.