cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

winback offer without confirmation email

ivantse
I'm a participant level 2

got a winback offer on jun22 and the guy told me i could get the offer either fido or rogers, so i picked the rogers, never heard anything till now, contact the customer service several times, always told me that my order was not proceed. what should i do?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaira

Hey @ivantse

Thank you for the details. That's definitely a little odd. If eligible, our team will only make you an offer with Fido. While we are sister companies, Rogers is a different entity and we don't have access to their offers.

Which number did you receive the call from and have you tried calling it back? 

That said, if you wish to have services with Rogers, it would be best to reach out to them directly.

ivantse

thanks saira, the number i got was 18778669930, i dont mind coming back to fido instead of rogers because the order was not proceed and they request the winback to call me, always not received till now, or may be the winback team is difference between fido and rogers. what else i can do? nothing i can do but waiting?

Thank you for the details. I'll send you a private message shortly so we can review this together. Talk soon!