cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

winback offer accepted then sent wrong device, whose replacement never sent

gurishahi
I'm a participant level 2

I'm a customer of fido for a long time and then moved to virgin to get better offers, winback team called me and offered almost the same with little toppings, I accepted because used fido for a long time and reliable, but not this time - winback team offered and I accepted iPhone 13 128GB, next day I received the email for 256GB variant is on the way with sim, I called customer care that the wrong phone is on the way, they said let it come to you if they offered and they sent you the wrong one they are responsible and will stay on words what was offered and match new to that one. but account show charging for iPhone 13 256GB rather 128GB. again called customer care without opening the box, sent back to fido via Purolator went to staples to ship it, as customer care said ill get the replacement as soon as we receive back the device and it NEVER HAPPENED. Again called the customer care for 2 hours I was suggested to open new line to solve this issue, but then she was not able to do that too why I've no idea, and the call was transferred to a supervisor which was never answered and told will call back on coming Monday - no one called, again called customer care again cried all my sufferings - dis time supervisor told me winback team call me, till date no one called and another call to customer care now suggested to get a phone from fido store with a new plan later will be adjusted if winback team call me. The whole story started on 29 Nov 2021 and the last call to customer care today 24 December 2021. Now the condition is my old phone is hardly working and I'm almost without a phone.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAlex

Hey Gurishahi, Alex here and I'll be happy to help. 

We're really sorry to hear about your experience, this is definitely not how we want things to go. You shouldn't have to go through all this hassle for this situation to be resolved. If you would like, we can send you a private message here on the community and we'll take a look into this with you. Let me know if that's OK with you. 

gurishahi

Ya sure

We'll send you a PM shortly then @gurishahi. Smiley