General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! New line not adding, can't reach customer support

I added a new line to my account online on April 3, received a confirmation number at the end of my transaction. However, it has been more than 2 business days and I haven't received any confirmation email or notification of when I can pick up my SIM...

Resolved! New Fido Phone is not so new?

Hey community. I have a small qustion for people who have received phones through Fido. What has the condition been like out of the box? I just got a new phone (Iphone) and though it is in great condition- it is not perfect condition.   I took the ph...

dole4150 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Win Back Confusion

I recently switched back to Fido after receiving a call from the Win Back department. I mentioned to the individual that I would only switch back if I was able to set up two additional lines each with new phones.  After switching back, which was a pr...

Setup service fee

I recently picked up a new phone that i had ordered online with new plan.  i chose the option to pickup device rather than getting it mailed to me. When I went to pickup, i was asked to provide ID and the fido person there did his thing.  Gave me my ...

dknl by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes