I'm a participant level 2

my last upgrade i did not have to pay anything for phone. is there a same deal

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @gramma1,

Depending on the type of plan you have or want you can see your options here for a new device.

I see Fido currently have a promotion for a $168 bill credit when you activate or upgrade to a new smartphone online on new 2-year Data, Talk & Text plans—even the ones at $0. You can see all the promotions here.

$168 bill credit.jpg

gramma1

i still have to pay 400.00. like i send  never had too before

Hello Gramma1,

Welcome to the community!

What plan do you have? If you have an older plan, it's possible the amount of subsidy associated with your plan can no longer accommodate the purchase newer phones. Unfortunately, the cost of new phones has increased significantly in recent times. There may be some older phones for which your current plan might be able to still accommodate.

If you are interested in purchasing a newer phone, you will have to pay more upfront or switch to a plan which as more subsidy associated with it. Depending on the phone in which you're interested, you might even have to pay more upfront and switch to a plan with more subsidy.

If you're not sure which plan you have, you might consider contacting customer service so that they can verify your plan details and provide your options. Alternatively, you  might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers