cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unprofessional store sales person -Brampton

snathan77
I'm a participant level 2

I visited for my number activations at the Fido Store located at Brampton, ON, Shoppers World location.  The sales person was not even wearing a mask. Then he wore a mask. He was so lethargic to answer the queries raised by me. Actually i called him before visiting the store , but he said he is favoring the activation which is his basic work. Also he asked me to enter my details in the touch screen , I denied as it is not safe multiple people would have used it then he bleached it for me. I asked to keep sanitizer in the store then he took it from his drawer and poured a couple of drops in my hand then kept it by his side (no access to customers). Since I informed him that if you are not following covid protocol then i might complain at this store. Then immediately he said that only one customer to be server at a time then he asked my son to move away, I acknowledged and my son moved away. Then while he was serving he was talking on the phone with someone (I guess personal call as he was laughing in calls many times) with his both the ear pods on. I said while addressing the customer you should not do this, then only you can hear my queries. Then he acted weird that if you are not happy then go n serviced in a different store. I asked him why and i said i am  going to complain about him, as he didn't wear his badge in his shirt/jacket, i asked his name then he said come tomorrow and see the name, i told him if you are not sharing your name then I will sue him then he shared his name. I asked his manager name, number, and email but he denied and told me that come while he is here and talk to him, I said ok and told him that you are the worst customer service guy as I ever interacted with.

Can some from the Fido Escalation team give him warning that he should not repeat this kind of rude, arrogant, unethical behaviour with any. I have captured a couple of images (with his permission, he said take it and complain) which does not follow covid protocol in stores. 

I got his name and sales associate number with me , please reach me out to rectify the issues and save your brand name which is getting spoiled through these kinds of ppl. It would not take 5 mins to put a review in social media, but I don't want to do as it is not my intention as well. But you guys pls advise him not to do so with any customers, train him, educate him on the values of customers.
3 REPLIES 3

snathan77

Any updates ? 

Hey @snathan77!

Sorry for the delays in sending you a private message. I'm sending you one now, see you there!

FidoLony

Hey @snathan77,

I'm truly sorry to learn about your recent experience with our stores.

That doesn't sound right and definitely not the kind of experience we'd want to offer. Additionally, all of our stores are to follow local and provincial government guidelines regarding wearing masks and other Personal Protective Equipment.

We'd like to forward your experience to make things right. We'll send you a PM shortly to continue!