cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

trying to access voice mail

gorgon666
I'm a participant level 3

new customer since may 1st . Everytime i call to try to retrieve my messages i get this recorded mesaage " sorry but someone has already accessed this mailbox goodbye." has anyone had this issue 

7 REPLIES 7

gorgon666

got it fixed by a knowledgeable rep named Hamna very quickly fixed and voicemail works now only waited for tech support over 1 month and still couldnt fix it 

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @gorgon666,

Do you mind sharing what he did to fix it?

Hey @gorgon666 and @NaliniR,

This is a know situation on our side and we're working on fixing it as fast as possible. 

When getting this specific error message, removing the Voicemail feature and re-adding it helps fix it in most situations. In order to have that done, our customers must reach out to us.

Hope this helps Smiley

gorgon666

I had it done this the first time with the 1st tech work no success I was told to wait till tech fixed it 3 weeks later I call back and got another tech who did some thing different and immediately or worked in satisfied now šŸ¤” that it will not fail again 

HK15
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I forget my voicemail password, I try to reset on mobile and online but did not work .

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @HK15, Is there an error message one you have completed the voicemail password change?

gorgon666

I wasnt told by her what she did just like the other tech who just reset the  voice mail but did something else or did extra steps and I got mine to work again she said she would pass on her technique so that other techs would know what to do if this happens again