Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tracking of purchase

pimanbouk1
I'm a contributor level 1

hello,

i bought a phone friday but so far I don't know what to expect? last time i upgraded i received an email and the phone was there in 24h.   thanks for your assistance. 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @pimanbouk1 , the best I can suggest is to contact Fido's customer support for information regarding your order. When I purchased a new device last year, the first acknowledgement was an email congratulating me on my new device, then saying that a change was made and then a shipping notification. It can take a week or so to hear back. Call in to *611 from your device and get confirmation of your order. All the best

pimanbouk1

Hello Lucy, 

thanks for your input. i spoke to an agent tuesday and it's in backorder Sad not sure when I will have a congrats email or a tracking.  but why sell something when stock availability is low or none?  

Hi again @pimanbouk1 , sorry to hear that your device is back ordered. Hopefully you will receive updates soon. The supply chains are still in catch up mode and when you're waiting for something it can feel like an eternity. Hoping for good news for you soon.